Environmental Cleaning & Disinfectant Services
New Service Offering
In light of COVID-19, Skils’kin Commercial Services is offering environmental cleaning and disinfectant services for non-healthcare facilities. Organizations such as schools, offices, daycare centers, businesses, community centers, and public municipalities that have either been exposed or potentially exposed to COVID-19 are eligible for this service.
Commercial Services has implemented a comprehensive protocol based on CDC guidelines for deep cleaning & sanitization to combat against the COVID-19 virus.
Vertical and horizontal nonporous surfaces:
- Any surface vertical or horizontal that comes in contact with building occupants will be addressed.
- Visibly dirty surfaces will be cleaned using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Once surfaces are adequately clean surfaces will be wiped down using Microban Medi-Clean commercial disinfectant. MSDS sheets provided.
- Care is to be taken not to shake loose content in the environmental space; this will minimize the possibility of dispersing virus though the air.
Vertical and horizontal porous surfaces:
- Surfaces covered by a porous fabric such as but not limited to carpet, cubicle walls, chairs and window covering.
- All porous surfaces will be pre-vacuumed with true EPA rated HEPA vacuum machines suitable for asbestos and mold remediation standards.
- All porous surfaces will be treated with Microban Medi-Clean commercial disinfectant. MSDS sheets provided.
- Care is to be taken not to shake loose content in the environmental space; this willminimize the possibility of dispersing virus though the air.
Personal Protective Equipment
We take every precaution to insulate our cleaning staff from environmental hazards:
- Cleaning staff will be equipped with disposable gloves and suits for all tasks in the cleaning process.
- PPE will be compatible with disinfectant products used.
- Additional PPE may be required based on environment and products being used.
- Gloves and suits will be removed carefully to avoid possible contamination of the wearer and surrounding environment.
- Hands will be cleaned immediately following removal of PPE.
Cleaning and Disinfectant Services Rates
Application of disinfectant via airless sprayer and or ULV fogging device:
- Price $.10 per square foot of building space.
- Minimum charge $275.00.
Note • This option does not follow CDC recommendations for environmental cleaning and disinfection.
Environmental cleaning and disinfection in accordance with environmental cleaning and disinfection protocol for Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Hourly rate for 2 persons including disinfectant, cleaning equipment, and personal protective equipment.
- Rate based on square feet of building area, $.47 per sq. ft. $550.00 minimum.
- Rate for prevailing wage contracts based on bldg square footage. $.52 per sq ft. $550.00 minimum.
Note • This option complies with recommendations for environmental cleaning and disinfection set forth by the U.S. Center for Disease Control.